zoloft

Doe this help w. sleep problems???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Health

• I didn't find that it helped with sleep problems.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 8:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• It may help with anxiety which may help you sleep better. I take celexa. No weight gain, no decreased interest in sex, and yes, I sleep better. I think it's a result of a calmer, happier, me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• All I can tell you about Zoloft is stay away from it. I have known many lives it has really screwed up.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 9:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My experience with Zoloft is that it keeps me awake. So I have to take it first thing in the morning. My doctor was surprised when I told her this, but said it's possible. The only way to really know if it's going to help is to try it.
    CarrGirl

Answer by CarrGirl at 10:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I slept better when I was taking it
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:38 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• It kept me awake too!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• It made me sleepy all the time..
    MCD3

Answer by MCD3 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• ugh i hated zoloft!!!!! it worked okay for the first few months or so then just started making things soooo much worse.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 2:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I agree w/Hayley/Gm I was on Zoloft for 3 days and it made me crazy my son was on it and it made him hear voices I hate it,I am also so on Celexa and it helps to calm me and helps me to sleep the Zoloft might work for you but for me it was a nightmare,
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 5:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Zoloft has the tendency to cause insomnia for some people. Although each person may have a different reaction to the drug. The side effects would also be heightened when mixing Zoloft and alcohol.

AngelenaMays

Answer by AngelenaMays at 8:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2012