If you could have someone write you a book, what would it be about?

There are things we go through in the seasons in our life that we wish someone had written us a book for ideas, warnings, suggestions, and truth. What would you like to see out there beside Romance and Murder?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• an instruction manual on my own children, lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am into Syfy, Fantisy, and horror. Thats what it would be about.

Answer by louise2 at 5:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would think about the ups and downs Ive had in my life as well as issues friends and family have gone through and how I find the funny things in life to cope and get through as when I die and leave this earth, I want my friends and family to celebrate my life with a small party......not stand around moping and crying for hours........have a laugh at my expense and dry those tears and remember the wacky funny stuff I come up with.

I need to make a voice recording for everyone to hear and to make a copy as I do voices and make up things as I ramble being a goof ball.......from some bad imitations of celebrities and commercials out there to friends and myself!

Laugh and the world laughs with you...........
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i would love love love for stephanie meyers to include more novella's from her twilight series... she has one about bree tanner and did an awesome job.. i also would like for her to finish the book she started and never finished... its the original novel 1 twilight, but its thru edwards eyes not bella's... i'm a twilight addict... not so much the movies... but loveeee the books.
    SUNFLOWER80T

Answer by SUNFLOWER80T at 8:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• How to have 5 children and survive.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• How I meet my husband and all our live togethers
    Culikgada

Answer by Culikgada at 1:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• A book about Angels and cats!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010