I need to laugh. What can you tell me to make me laugh?

Please keep it clean. I'm a grandma that lives a very clean life. I want this to be fun for you and funny for me. Can you help?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Within a week of purchasing a new washer about 13 years ago, it died. Just stopped working. I was so angry and I'm afraid I was not very nice. I called the place where I purchased it and they sent out a repair man. About 30 minutes into the repair, the repair man called me to the laundry room. He was holding up 2 condoms and informed me they were not washable and reusable. I have never been rude to a repairman again.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• the other day i decided to make zuccini bread (which i haven't made for years - i used to be known for my zucinni bread, though - i got all the ingredients out - separated the dry from the wets - beat all the wets together - poured the mixture into the 3 pans - even remembered to preheat the oven - it was on one of the cooler days, so the A/C wasn't one - 10 minutes later, i checked the bread and it looked really funny - at that point, i noticed i had forgotten to add the dry ingredients to the wet- i swooped the breads out of the oven - washed and dried the pans - quickly mixed the partially cooked wet ingredients with the dry - batter was flying all over the kitchen - i found some on top of the fridge yesterday - all over myself - i had a black kris kristofferson tee on - put the pans back in the oven - we wound up throwing everything out - my hub walked in then with 2 friends from golf for lunch! ouch!! i had no bra on!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 7:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Not too long ago I had spent the whole day by myself. After cleaning, I turned up the radio & went to dancing around, well I think okay Im going to go take a shower, 20 minutes later I came out still dancing around in my towel.... to my hubby & a few of his friends. I think I turned a million shades of red....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was (TMI) sitting on the toilet yesterday and my 8yo DS burst through the bathroom doors and got on 1 knee and said Mommy will you marry me and put a ring on my finger, to which I replied....YOU WENT TO JARED!!!
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 9:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well Winnie the pool went up to generic bear and says:s mommy loves you best. And the other said, no she loves you best. Then they both hugged and said. We're both lucky we're Loved and so are You! Smile! I Love you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• SOme time ago I started potty training my dd. One day I leave the living room and she asked: "Where are you going?" -"To the toilet, my dear." Which she replied to : "WELL DONE!" lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:31 AM on Sep. 16, 2010