What is your favorite book and why??

Sassy762

Asked by Sassy762 at 6:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Gone with the Wind~ Its a classic love tale, that doesn't have a happy ending. =) Its a lot different from the movie also.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The Secret, because it helps me focus and picks me up and get me in the right frame of mind to tackle life!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The Shack - It is a fabulous story, and exemplifies the type of faith that I wish I could achieve.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The girl with the dragon tattoo

it's like a blast of fresh air.
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 8:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Les Miserables.(unabridged) I love his writing style, love the story - I grew up listening to the Broadway adaptation. I love how you can feel the spirituality flowing from it, even if its not really a religious work. Like the character of the Bishop, in the beginning, is someone is spiritually inspiring. I love the way there are so many connections and loops in the story, the way characters end up being connected in unexpected ways. The way that the book somewhat parallels the author's life - as he wrote it in exile... I've been obsessed with the story and the characters even before I could read, lol, but being able to read it makes it that much better. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010