the best vacation you had

tell us more, if we like the place, we might go, too!!!

Asked by innulik2000 at 7:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Travel

• Hawaii just with my husband.

Answer by bmwlover at 7:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Isle of Palms, SC. the beach there is so beautiful with glittery snow white sand. If we had the money right now I'd buy a house there.
    With it being close to Charleston, SC there's lots to do and see.

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We took our boys to Florida last December and we had so much fun that we are going back this December!

Answer by TJones32 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Driving down the coast of CA on the road that hugs the coast. It was extra special because it was with my son who had called us a couple of weeks prior saying how home sick he was. Very very special.

Answer by elizabr at 8:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Malolo Lailai

Answer by CarolineDezon at 8:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Honestly Hawaii with my whole family for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary (maybe being it was free and in a top resort made it all the better lol)

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That would have to be our honeymoon in Ft. Meyers Beach Fla. We watched dolphins swim by our room every morning, had the option of pool or ocean/beach. Did the jet ski, parasailed- it was wonderful!

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The Island of Morea in Tahiti. It was about a year before I got pregnant with our first child. The water was so clear that you could walk along the breakwater and see all kinds of fish without snorkeling, which made the snorkeling even more awesome. Went on an island tour and hiked to waterfalls. The whole trip was just great.

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I guess one of the best was a family vacation to Wisconsin Dells. We found quite a few fun things to do, the kids behaved and got along for the whole trip and it was very enjoyable for everyone!

Answer by MizLee at 10:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Thailand :) loved it

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 6:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010