my daughter is 19mo,she vomited yesterday and was acting like her mouth hurt this morin and she vomited again after pooping a little green turd but hasnt ate anything to change the color ,should i take her in ,oh and she acts like her cho -cha hurts when i wipe it to?

kriston1979

Asked by kriston1979 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Health

• keep track of her vomiting, & check her temp. she can dehydrate quickly. Make sure to give her jello water, pedialite is the best. Look in her mouth & throat to see if she has blisters or discoloration. If her bottom area is red or looks irratated, she could have a bacterial infection. If shes running a temp and you wash her tender areas the startle would upset her too. If your really concerned, take her in, its always better to be safe than sorry. It will make you feel better to. My son would eat his crayolas and that would make him sick and funny looking poopy.My daughter ate her pennys at the age of 4..weird kids! 19 months old, its hard for you to watch everything she puts in her mouth...so she might have ingested something.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I would take her in to the pediatician. You said she is vomiting and you think her privates hurt she could have a uti my daughter had one, some symptoms are high temp., I think vomitting not sure about that but its always good to get her checked anyway.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2008