keep track of her vomiting, & check her temp. she can dehydrate quickly. Make sure to give her jello water, pedialite is the best. Look in her mouth & throat to see if she has blisters or discoloration. If her bottom area is red or looks irratated, she could have a bacterial infection. If shes running a temp and you wash her tender areas the startle would upset her too. If your really concerned, take her in, its always better to be safe than sorry. It will make you feel better to. My son would eat his crayolas and that would make him sick and funny looking poopy.My daughter ate her pennys at the age of 4..weird kids! 19 months old, its hard for you to watch everything she puts in her mouth...so she might have ingested something.
at 9:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2008