If you a chance for one do-over, what would it be?

Its pointless but I'd love to find out why my ex-bf broke up with me in Jr High. He insisted I said something bad about him and to the day I have no idea what I supposedly said. I know the girl who told him that, hated me and lied, but I'd love to be able to have cleared the air at least.

Dumb, let it go, I know, but eh... its always bugged me. lol What Can I say? I like closure. Break up with me fine, just let me know why at least, don't leave me hangin lol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would try to change everything went and finish school and my better choices than I did ... and fixes some problem with my oldest son
    china682

Answer by china682 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would have pursued a relationship with that WOMAN I flirted with after my first divorce, instead of pushing that part of me aside and continuing to pursue men. After I found another man (too quickly, I might add), she tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away because I was with him. Fast forward 10 years, I've married and divorced him and finally come out of the closet!!! THAT moment, the one when she tried to kiss me, that was the one I'd LOVE to do over.
    mischiefmaker34

Answer by mischiefmaker34 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my wedding..i wouldnt have had my dad walk me half ways..it wouldve been only my papaw. i wouldnt have even invited any of my dads redneck family. I wouldve had it cattered instead of doing everything.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would try to be more of a "parent" to my child and not a "friend". Now she is suffering for my mistakes, which I deeply regret.
    mochamom60

Answer by mochamom60 at 8:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would have gone to the college I had already selected instead of following a boy to another state where the school was not as good. Actually, I would have broken up with him and been single through college instead of "engaged". LAME!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 9:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would have finished college AT the college instead of drop my things and move to another state to live with a boyfriend (old news lol) and finish college there. If I stayed where I was I would have interned at a raptor rehabilitation center and most likely have a career in the radio business. I would be following my dreams. BUT, another dream of mine was always to be a mom. All of the spurt of the moment decisions to drop my dreams was worth it in the end!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:07 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would have left the church when my dad asked if I really wanted to do this right before we started down the aisle at my first wedding!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would love to change my major to something else to that my career would be more stable in this Recession
    vlester

Answer by vlester at 10:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would not say the word divorce to my then husband....we were young and didn't know how to fight....I said the word he took off the ring and we divorced 6 weeks later. I am married now to a great father...but he was the love of my life.
    NicEnno

Answer by NicEnno at 11:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010