why...??

does it seem like everyone on here has a bad attitude towards girls that are askin if ppl think they are pregnant of not...they just need help so stop being RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure what you are talking about. I do know that sometimes it is hard to answer questions about whether a person is pregnant or not because I am not there.

I would tell someone to either take a pregnancy test or contact the DR.

Sorry hope you have a better experience.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Honestly, I hate those questions, but I just dont answer them. We dont know if your pregnant. You just have to wait it out and see for yourself. We can tell you what we think, but it doesnt get you anywhere.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I don't know. I just skip those questions.... But I'm guessing it's because we on CafeMom are not psychics. So if you want to know if you're pregnant get a test. It's alot more reliable than random strangers on the internet.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The women who ask If we think they are pregnant are not really asking because they want an answer, they're looking for more reassurance that either they're imagining it or they could be pregnant.Of course noone really knows but them and the Doc but we all look for reassurance and help at times.I myself don't answer those questions but I understand where they're coming from.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Why?? Because there is no possible way we can know. Why are you asking a bunch of strangers if you are pregnant when you haven't even taken a test yet?? The symptoms are basically the same as if you were going to have a period. And not everyone experiences the same symptoms. Seriously if you had sex and feel different ask your doctor. Walk into a free clinic and get tested. Go to the dollar store and buy a test. How hard is that?? It gets sort of annoying after awhile. I usually skip them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2008