WHAT WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sorry I did not really like being pregnant. I tried with my last one to really enjoy it because I knew I was not having any more and I still did not really like it,

For me I had so much stress in my life every time I did get pregnant, I don't think I really got to enjoy it.

I would also have to say that I did think it was wonderful to be able to feel the baby move.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yea, I agree with the first poster. Both pregnancies have been extremely stressful so I haven't really enjoyed them. The best parts though have to be feeling her move and roll....and being able to have an excuse anytime I lose my mind or cry.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I only like the movement. The rest sucks for me. I hate feeling fat and unattractive. I hate the morning sickness. I hate the emotions. Its not a fun rollercoaster.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Knowing that you're the ONLY ONE who actually has contact & a "connection" with your baby at that point. You're the only one who can really feel the kicks, squirms, twists and turns. I loved the bigger boobs, too! haha I had horrible morning sickness throughout most of my pregnancy, but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I just really loved being pregnant! The maternity clothes & all!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I loved the movement and the fact that i didn't have a period for 9months lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I do not really like being pregnant, but some of the best things are:
    1. your husband/bf (if he is a nice guy) is really nice and accomodating.
    2. seeing your baby for the first time on an ultrasound.
    3. feeling your baby for the first time.
    4. finding out the sex.
    5. setting up a registry for baby showers.
    6. looking at baby clothes!
    All the other stuff sux.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• BIRTH
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I was elated (PRETTY MUCH) my entire pregnancy. I didn't want people to feel sorry for me even when I was huge and uncomfortable because I was doing the greatest thing a women's body can do, carry a baby. Especially since I had lost my first baby at 20 weeks gestation. I was soooo grateful to have carried and gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

P.S. The kicking is wonderful too
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I like the very first time you feel your baby move, especially if its your first thats the most awesome feeling
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2009