who is in the same setuation??

I am preg. with my 2nd bb. With my first one I was a sex kitty. An with this bb, Know my hubby says "sex" or even try to touch me and I am like NOOO. It is me or thous any one else in the same situation? I feel bad because my hubby says that I look very attractive with my belly and he cant help his self.

Jamie8788

Asked by Jamie8788 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Me too. My hubby gets frustrated so, he lifts my shirt and tells the baby all about his frustration and how she caused it. Gets her moving around and awake and then goes to sleep. Jerk.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Lol. I felt that way with my first, but this one I cant get enough of him! I always feel sex deprived even thought I know I am far from it. I could go anytime and anyplace. My husband is so damn sexy I cant keep my eyes off of him.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• With my first two pregnancies I completely lost my sex drive and I hated it. With this pregnancy so far it seems to be just the opposite. I think every pregnancy affects you differently and it's just not in our control.
    proud_mommy_87

Answer by proud_mommy_87 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• dont worry its normal. im the same way but this is my first kid
    samantha292

Answer by samantha292 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008