• In the Spotlight:

For some of us...getting off CafeMom this morning is going to be a chore, what is your main objective to get done today?

I would like to get my floors cleaned today......SOMETIME!

Carol936

Asked by Carol936 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• going to go pull weeds and clean out beds in the school's courtyard..as soon as the kids are settled into their classrooms..and before it gets too hot!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I need to pick up my oldest daughter's work at school and drop off my youngest daughter's lunch box while I'm at it. Olivia is sick with tummy trouble this morning and Katie forgot her lunchbox. Other than that it's just dinner and laundry today.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hopefully, finish cleaning and packing up the basement, then paint the bathroom which is under construction.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Got to get up and go to my radiation appointment. Then I have to get my kids from school and take my oldest DS to his social group.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i have so much too do but i am drinking coffee and enjoy this today
    china682

Answer by china682 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Take a nap, and then get ready to go to the Dr.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• laundry, vaccum and dishes. that's about it for the day. which is the same every day. lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a bunch of laundry that needs to be folded and put away. Why isn't there a machine that can do that?
    RosieCheeks64

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'm hoping to have time to go to the gym before my DH gets home today from his trip and starts yapping my ear off. Once he's home I won't get to leave as easily. And I don't wanna go this early so I'm hoping he won't be home for awhile so I can chill this AM. :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• getting ready for a garage sale this week-end - selling nothing but my clothes - i have them ranging from sizes 2 - 16 - and i bet you can guess which end is going - lmbo - i have tried clothes on til i'm ready to drop - truly - today i want to finish my summer clothes - tomorrow and the next day, i'll be trying on my winter clothes - i am now taking up 4 closets in our home with MY CLOTHES - my husband has been left with one tiny, tiny closet in one of our guest rooms - and he has 2 drawers in the armoire in our bedroom - he uses the armoire in the guest room for the rest of his clothing and part of the linen closet - oh, i took over the entire master bath - with lots and lots of drawers - and he uses the main bathroom for toiletries and showers and shaves in there - i'm going to try and be a good wife and give him some space - he's always running from one end of the house to the other just to get dressed!!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010