Has anyone gotten the Essure procedure to close their tubes?

I am going today for pre-surgical prep for my Essure surgery next week. I was wondering if any other moms had this procedure and if it worked for them? I know its an in and out procedure but, it's in the hospital and I am a little nervous.

mudlovinme

Asked by mudlovinme at 9:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• I had it done last year and LOVE it. I had mine done in the doctor's office. I went in 3 months later and my tubes are closed. I couldn't be happier with the results. I'll post my journal entries about it if you want to read the nitty gritty stuff.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I haven't gotten it done, but I'm really wanting to, when the time comes (we still have a while before we decide we're ready). So I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:33 AM on Sep. 15, 2010