Sams club shoppers?

I'm wanting to go to Sams Club today and buy a membership. Does anybody know if I'll be able to shop today, too. Or do I have to wait?

mykidsmommy

Asked by mykidsmommy at 10:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• im pretty sure you can shop the same day! if its for a business tell them cause if it is you can shop eariler then other people and its nice when 100000 people arent there!! well anyway they do have good deals and prices on everything!!
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 10:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• call up to your local sams and make sure though if you dont want to make the trip
    wisteriastars

• you can shop today:)
    adma845

Answer by adma845 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Shop away my friend!
    kyraandtylersmo

Answer by kyraandtylersmo at 10:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yep! You can shop!! We went there and didn't realize that our card had expired and was checking out, so we had to renew our card at the the check out!! LOL.. :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• yes you will :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You should be able to shop the same day. If they are like Costco they make your membership card and take your pic right then. I am planning on getting on of their 10.00 specials today as well. Happy Shopping
    Cindy404

Answer by Cindy404 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You can shop the same day. Be careful, it is easy to spend a ton there! :o)
    onoelly

Answer by onoelly at 11:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• They should take your pic and give you the card that day. At least that is how it is at our Sam's Club. Just be careful some things aren't cheaper in bulk ;) I shop there at least once a week though lol. Oh and be sure to look at their books and magazines. Haven't found a cheaper place if they have what you want lol.

Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 11:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• you should be able to shop right away
    katelynsmom22

Answer by katelynsmom22 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2008