What bottles are/did you use?

Last time i had a baby i used playex w/ the drop-ins (only cuz me && my ex had income -my dad and his grlfriend , and my ex's mom too) i dont wanna use those this time , becuase theres only one income , and its pay-check to pay-check until i find a job ... anyway ... i wanna use the Gerber NUK ... what bottles is everyone going to use or using ??

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• started out with Avent switched to Soothies. I prefer the Soothies brand.
    032108

Answer by 032108 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I used playtex ventaire. (not the drop ins one) and I loved them. I am going to get them for this baby on the way as well. They are a little pricey, but you only have to buy them once.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I also used Platex Ventaire. Not the drop in ones but the curved ones with the gasket in the bottom that is supposed to make the baby less gassy. I will probably use them again this time as well.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I use Playtex Drop-Ins. I buy the Parents Choice liners, though.... They're less expensive and the same thing.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I use Avent with my 1st bb. Planning too use the same one with my 2nd.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• believe me youll want to order the ones premade where you stick the nipple on it you cant imagine how bad it stinks to have to make a bottle every two hours when you are exhausted youll do without anything for a good nites sleep thats my opinion i still use them
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 12:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I used Avent with both my kids & they also both used the NUK pacifier. No inserts, easy to clean, good price, durable, no leaking etc- I am expecting and will be using the same again : ) And BTW good for breastfeed babies- nipple shape is easy to go from mom to bottle.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I got the expencive born free for my shower and hated them. I now use the $3.00/3 bottles bpa free evenflo. I love them!
    JackJacksMomma

Answer by JackJacksMomma at 12:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Avent and the Ventair from Playtex
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I used Avent w/ my son b/c he had reflux and those seemed to be the best for him. I liked them and would use them again!
    KalesMommy912

Answer by KalesMommy912 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2008