now he is backing out of therapy, nothing left for me to do adult content

rules changed from

i will take care of my fetish by myself, just do not bother me about it (also therpists idea and i have not mentioned in weeks) therefore we have not talked about or fought about, therefore he has had no opportunity to bully me into doing things i do not want to do
to..yesterday am, out of the blue sayds to me
"if you do not do it, then you can leave and i will look for someone who will"
i said can i set up another appt with therapist and will you go with me
he said "yes, we can go to therapy again "
BUT at 3am.. no, he will not go to therapy, he stopped talking to me and went on computer and watched "teen" porn along with a whole bunch of other crap
i walked into room, tryed to talk to him, said my family is more important then anything, and he was mean and said he did not want to talk about it, i left room, we watched porn for hours.

only anon because his siter maybe on here spying,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with Rosie cheeks. You cnat make him change. You can only decide what you can live with. Dont do things you dont want to do and let him bully you. Their are alot of nice guys out there. You are not stuck. You can choose to live a different life and be at peace and be happy with your decision. He prob will not fix this problem without profeesional help. It is a strong addiction. Im sorry you are going thru this.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• he obviously has an addiction that only he can get help for if he wants to. you have a choice to make. can you accept it and continue to live like this? if so, fine. If not you have to change your life but you won't/can't change him.
    RosieCheeks64

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 9:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Also you can keep going to therapy yourself..not to fix him but to help you gain direction and decide what you want.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sweetheart, don't expect him to change for the better. It's really time for you to take control of YOUR life, and stop living it for him in everyway.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• no, i can not change hi
    was close to getting him help
    he went to one therapy with me, therpaist did ask if he thought it was addiction, he of course said no, therapy did not seem to except this
    he was going to go to another with me, but backed out at 3am when he woke with hard on, tryed to roll me over for a hole, and i said that i was still hurt from what he said in the morning (either i strap it on and do him, or i can leave and he will look for someone who will)
    when i said that i was till feelinghurt, he got pissed, got out of bed and went on line to watch his stuff. when i tried to talk to him, he said he will not go to therapy, i was not compromising -like either i do it or get out is a compromise!!

accept it! he is mean, keeps secrets, has gone to his old girlfriends house, takes calls outside, rolls me over for a hole-not even a good morning grunt, does not even know what my parts look like,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2010