post tramatic anxiety ? Has anyone ever delt with this before ?

A month ago I had my second baby. I had to have him early ( 35 weeks - but he was perfect) and it was an emergency c-section. I was alone because my husband and mom couldnt make it to the hospital in time. I had complications but they sent me home anyways and the next day i stopped breathing and was taking by squad back to the hosptial where they found out I had severe pnemonia and I had to stay in there for another week - without seeing either of my kids.

a few days after getting home I get a phone call about the pap smear I got before giving birth and that they believe I have cervical cancer ( need to go in for them to check). As soon as I got off the phone another call comes in and says they seen something on my lung and that I need to come get it checked to see if it is something cancerous or just a nodule. I am only 21 and it feels like too many things are happening at once!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• This is a lot to deal w/ at 1 time, but remember you can only deal w/ 1 thing at a time. You don't know for sure that anything is wrong so don't go borrowing trouble from tomorrow. For today, think about only what is happening today. Be present in the moment. When you are w/ your mom and/or husband discuss your fears but do your best not to get swept up in them. When you go to the doctors and find out for sure what is going on then you can netter know what needs to be done to work through it, but for each day until then be present in the day and enjoy those babies!.
    RosieCheeks64

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Baby, take a deep breath. U r getting hit with a lot right now and that fact that u just gave birth isn't happen. Deal with one problem at a time. Try and not panic til u find out what happen. I have had that scare with the cervix. It could just be hpv, I have it and its no big deal. It can turn into a big deal if u don't keep up with ur paps
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010