If you don't think some people are voting for Obama just because he is "black" then you really need to hear this...

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_sal_in_Harlem_100108.mp3

Now, can you TRUTHFULLY say that they aren't voting for him because he is "black" and I put black in quotations because he is technically only 8% black.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 10:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• How can one be only 8% of something?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• when your parents are made up of different races...then so are you
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 10:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I wonder how many people he had to question before he found 3 who were that ignorant? Sounds like a set up to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• doubtful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• well either way the point is there ARE more than 3 who ARE that ignorant and all their votes still count.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 10:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i think a lot of black people are voting for obama just because he is part black and yes that is wrong but i want obama to win so all i have to say is keep voting ignorant people who are for obama because hes black!!! hes the better party!!! :)

but i do think its wrong someone to vote blindly... before you vote you should definitely make sure you know what the person stands for AND what the VP stands for and make sure you agree with most of it.... dont just vote based on race... its stupid....
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 10:59 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Since when do people bring out percentages when it comes to race. Ok...look at my picture...what percentage of black am I??? By looking at my picture would you know that I have not only African in me, but White and Indian as well. Somebody...please tell me what my percentage is!!!! Better yet, go to my page( without leaving nasty ass comments) and tell me what percentage of black my son is. Let's be real people.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 11:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Kwame is a real black man. Obama not so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Some people don't want to vote for an Arab who has some pretty radical views. They think they are voting african american but they are not because they don't have the education or inclination to research their candidate's history. Look where he came from, who he associated with and still does, his ideas about redistribution of wealth. Sure blacks will vote for someone if they think they can get a free hand out whites too or if you pay them with cigarettes, t-shirts, and money for registering people.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Well as far as the percentage comment...its just a fact that we are ALL decendants of other nationalities and races no matter what anyone says and my point is that it makes even more ridiculous that the fact he is black matters to anyone, period.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 11:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2008