When do you make your coffee?

I get my coffeepot set up before I go to bed so I can just turn it on in the morning ;) It never fails that I make a huge mess in the morning if I don't...LOL

toobigfrogs

Asked by toobigfrogs at 9:33 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We set up the coffeepot the night before, too. If I have to measure coffee in the morning, it ends up all over the counter. So does some of the water. It's just no good.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I set mine up the evening before and set the timer so it's already brewed and waiting for me when I get up.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I make mine first thing in the morning. Opening the cabinent where I keep my coffee reminds me to take my vitamins because I keep them in the same one....and I know I can't go without my coffee lol
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• som,e mornings I want hot tea, others diet pepsi, so I wait until the morning to make coffee top make sure it's a coffee day.
    RosieCheeks64

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do the same thing as you make them the night before. One for me and one for my husband. We like different brands of coffee. 

One morning my coffee maker wouldn't turn on but I didn't let that upset me because I had a spare one in the panty.    Big Grin

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I make my coffee in the morning. Best part of waking up is having coffee in my cup.
    lilysmom606

Answer by lilysmom606 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a Budom (? spelling) I love it since I am the only one that drinks coffee in the house.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 9:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• make coffee when i get up
    china682

Answer by china682 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I make mine first thing in the morning. I don't like the idea of water sitting all night long,developing bacteria in the pot..
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have one with a timer so I set it up at night and it's ready when I wake up.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010