Baby kicks?

Im 26 weeks pregnant and sometimes if I move the wrong way it feel like Im being stabbed or like a shock or something it dose not hurt it just gets my attention. This is my 4th baby and I have never felt anything like this before but my others are boys and this is my first girl... Has anyone ever felt something like that? Could it just be her kicking?

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 9:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only thing I can remember feeling like that was me pulling my muscle wrong. Not actually 'pulling the muscle' But turning wrong, standing to fast, that type thing. I just tried to remember what did it, and stopped doing it. lol GL Congrats on your little girl. =) Must be exciting especially after having all boys!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have definitally experienced this. I did not experience it with my first pregnancy either but I am now with my second pregnancy. My mother has had 6 children and she experienced this with every child but her first. She said it is because your stomach muscles have been streched out from previous pregnancies so the weight of the current pregnancy causes strain and pulling on weak muscles. I think this is a pretty logical explaination. Is this pregnancy maybe closer in time to your last pregnancy then before? Are you less in shape now then you were with other subsequent pregnancies? I think this is more than likely the issue you are having.
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 11:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010