So... Would you consider me a "whore"

2 years ago I was happily married, expecting baby #2 . Then one day my husband came home, told me he didn't want this life anymore, divorced me and signed over his parenting rights.
I have stayed single for these last 2 years, I planned on staying single until my kids were grown, but lonliness got the best of me and i started to date. I met a guy who was alot of fun to hang out with - all we have done is gone on a date, hung out, and we have kissed a couple of times ( no sex and no future talk). After awhile I met someone else who I now want to start a relationship. When I told the first guy that I am going to start dating this other guy,he was Ok with it but then I get a phone call from his "friend" ( the kind of girl who doesnt have friends that are girls, and likes to put herself in other eoples "relationships" ). I wasnt "sneaking around" , i ahvent even had sex with either ( my husband was the ONLY ). Now how am I one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well if you were a guy we'd call you a stud. Double standards are wonderful, huh?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You definitely aren't. When my boyfriend of 8 years & I broke up.. I was out and about after one week. Apparently I couldn't stand being alone. I just wouldn't worry about people who can't mind their own damn business!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well, based on what you said I would say not! You are very unfortunate to have gone through such a hard time with your ex-husband though! I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve someone that will treat and your babies right! Good luck!
    cecil119

Answer by cecil119 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• no. you simply 'got back out there'. you had no committment with the first guy, and its possible the 'friend' wants something from him that you got, and she's just jealous.
    don't worry about her or anyone. do what you need to do, and what feels right for you.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• you know you're not.
    RosieCheeks64

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• People love to use that word cause they know it gets to us. Dont let stupid meaningless words get you down. even if you did sleep with both of them it would not make you a whore. Shrug it off girl it will be ok
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 9:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You told the guy you were going to date someone else before you even did. So how could you possible be a whore? The girl is an idiot.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• your not a whore, don't let those people get to you. If you had been sleeping with both guys at the same time, then i would call you a slut (whores charge, sluts give) but you haven't slept with anyone. Don't worry about them, forget about him/her and move on with the new guy. You desearve happiness
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You are not and people should stay out of our business.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 9:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No that do not make u a whore that make ha ass nosey and need to get ha self some damn business and it yo business who u lay down wit, the only way u is considered a WHORE is if u call yo self one........real talk
    PrettyGirlKelz

Answer by PrettyGirlKelz at 10:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010