what do you think?

when a husband leaves his wife because she isn't as pretty as she was when they met 15 or 20 years ago? he leaves his wife for another woman because she always looks good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• The grass is never greener and will always wilt over time. I think that is very shallow and he does not deserve to be with a REAL WOMAN with REAL FEELINGS. The better looking woman will get old with wrinkles too, and he will move on again. A man like that is not worth any amount of time or emotion spent on him.
    Jakesmom1107

Answer by Jakesmom1107 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• well he is older looking as well......... i dont look the same and my hubby doesnt either.....Love comes from inside not out ..... he is a jerk ....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 11:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Who, you mean John McCain?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm not saying it's right..but I know that over time men get frustrated and lose interest when they walk in the door to a wife who is in sweats or some equivalent, no makeup, hair maybe pulled back in a scrunchy. Women say "I have kids to take care of, I'm busy, I'm,,,," All they are really saying is everything else is more important than taking 10 mins to look nice for him (you know like you spent hours doing before a date with him). We as women have to take responsibility for inviting men to disengage and push away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• If you are truely in love with a person it won't matter how they look. You don't fall in love with someone because they are hot (granted that is a factor when you first meet), but you fall in love with them as a person. That is why there are so many divorces in the world today because people mistake lust for love and realize they hate the person they married...idiots!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• That he is a shallow pig...and I hope one day he is fat and bald and gets left by his barbie girlfriend and he gets a taste of his own medicine.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• A lot of guys do that,,trade in the old model for a new model..Women ar starting to do that too...

Answer by louise2 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Unless he is just truly shallow, in which case he would just be an asshole, it might not be her looks he fell out of love with. Sometimes it's vitality, or energy, or lack of desire to keep herself up. I can't imagine falling out of love with my SO because he got balder-er (lol) or picked up weight. I'd love him no matter what. BUT, if he turned into a lazy ass couch potato and never wanted to do anything and needed a haircut and turned all-out sloppy, we'd have to have a serious talk! UUGGHH, what a turn off. I think it's important to try to be healthy, happy and at least look decent. And I struggle with my weight all the time, but I would never just "let myself go". Don't kill me, I'm just being honest!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• well i think a man leaves his wife for what the other woman is doing to him and how she does it 'to him ,god forbide it's not all about the looks okay .............honey so smile for me okay''''' thereis an old saying' HE DOESN'T MISS WELL UNTIL HIS WATER RUN DRY............................. BEEN THERE DONE THAT................
    katina129

Answer by katina129 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2008