What could be wrong with my bladder?!

I am almost 4 weeks post partum and the last couple of days my bladder doesn't seem right. I have had several bladder infections in my life and this def doesn't have the same symptoms as those. Last few days my bladder feels uncomfortable most of the time. It is sort of painful when I am doing my normal daily activities. I have to go to the bathroom a lot but that part doesn't hurt at all. It hurts more when I am not using the bathroom. It is hard to describe what it feels like but would say kinda feels heavy and hurts. When I touch my belly in that area it feels pretty hard. Also I think I am leaking urine at times! WTF. What could be going on? I put a call into my doc's office and am waiting on them to return it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure, but have you tried taking cranberry pills? You may want to call your Doctor and have a urine test done.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• don't know but call your dr
    LindaGig

Answer by LindaGig at 2:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010