ladies i'm new to this club but ,i truly need this question answer

what you do if you caught your husband cheating on you with an older woman 10 years older than you at your mother in law house and you take him back and things for you got worts in the realtionship what you do if he had choose her over would you cheat back on him or woululd you do ladies and everyday i think about this try to -+put it behind me but can't and call your house and said he got pussy and everytime i have sex with him now think about it what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Leave him. You deserve better. If you allow him to treat you this way, he will do it again because he can get away with it. You will be miserable. Don't do it to yourself. And don't cheat back!!! WTF. Two wrongs definitely don't make right. You are asking for a lot more trouble in your life if you do that.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• dont have sex with him.... leave him and start a relatinship with someone else!! DO NOT have sex with him!!! dont put yourself threw it!!!
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 11:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• It is hard to understand your problem. Are you two still married or divorced? When did he call and say he got pussy? This sounds like an a$$hole to me. If you cheat on him, you are as bad as he is...two wrongs do not make a right...ever heard that? You don't heal hurt with hurt. I would seek a marriage therapist for some guidance. It sounds like he should have been long gone along time ago. To cheat on you is also cheating his kids out of being a good dad. Good luck.
    Jakesmom1107

Answer by Jakesmom1107 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• What would I do? Grab him by the scruff and sit him down for a long chat about priorities, needs, wants and his level of comittment to your family versus his level of comittment to his downstairs desires.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• leave him .........
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 11:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Get rid of his ass plain and simple, no man would make a fool of me by cheating and then rub it in my face that he got a piece, that man would most likely wind up with his genitals set on fire during his sleep.
    I say dump the POS and move on with your life with a much better man!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Everything he owned would be on the front lawn, and the locks would be changed!!! ~~~
    Why would you put up with that? I've seen a lot of my friends go through some pretty tough marriage issues, and usually the wife stays PURELY for financial reasons. I don't get it! Isn't your dignity worth more than that?!?! I would rather be living on state assistance, than with a jerk like that.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• LEAVE HIS SORRY ASS....WHAT MORE DOES HE NEED TO DO TO PROVE THAT HE DOESN'T GIVE A S*** ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP YOU HAVE TOGETHER..AND PLEASE DON'T GO AND CHEAT ON HIM TOO...HAVE MORE DIGNITY...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• He is the one who cheated on you,,,older women, a man ,,why are you fretting....deside if your going to leave his ass or stay with him...then take care of busness...

Answer by louise2 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• first of all I feel your pain. my bf cheated on me last year WITH A B@@@@ he was working with. First I told him he had to quit his job....we were broke for about a month and I made him delete all contacts from his phone. But we also had a VERY long talk and I believe he made a mistake....although I am still not completly over it...but if you think he will stop and If it hasnt been going on forever and you want to TRY to work it out...but don't sacrafice you emotions and piece of mind for him...ultimatly..its your decision everyone would do it thier own way so its up to you
    Anonymous