I want to give my child credit, What about you?

I have been through alot, spoke to alot of people and was so confused about my life but last night my daughter made me realize I am not doing bad when I choose my on choices. It might sound stupid to you but it is an honor to my daughter. She wrote a nice letter to me for back to school night, I was amazed, teared and choked up, and all I can do was go home and kiss and hug her.

Sometimes the Littliest people make a huge impact on your life, WE as adults need to learn and listen... Shot out to my babies!!!!!!

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in

• My son is really too young to write a letter to me, but the best thing in life is when he kisses me and tells me he loves me. I always knew he makes he HUGE impact on my life. I live for him.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It doesn't sound stupid at all...sometimes kids have a way of giving you a reality check, and giving you the strength/courage to move ahead with life. From the sound of it, you have a remarkable, and wonderful daughter. Great job on raising her!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes, I want to give my teenaged daughter alot of credit!!! She has ADD and had been struggling for a majority of her middle school years. Now, she is in high school and she has amazed me with her fantastic grades. She isn't on any meds because they were causing her problems with her heart, so, she pushed herself to do better. I'm very proud of her because on her progress report, she's has A's and B's!!!!
    roselove7

Answer by roselove7 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My son makes my proud every day and I make a point of telling him so.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That is wonderful. You should always give credit to your kids no matter the age is they do something out of the way.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 11:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Great job. I let my dd know everyday that she's my world and that she's gonna be a great woman of God one day.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yep. My son has changed my life :)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• girl giving flower

nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 9:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2010