Nephew

nephew is 14 years old has emotional , behavioral problems along with adhd and autism. yesterday he got on the school bus and punched my daughter in the back. he is abusive to her because she close to their grandpa and also she is close to my mom. we have him in counseling. when i called him out on it. he stood outside saying i am better then anyone in the house. i am not going near you. and i don't have to listen to a word you say. his grandpa was on his way home and i had to call him to tell him what is going on. the sad part is he is blaming my daughter. she was sitting there on the bus looking out the window. the bus driver told her to hit him back which i feel was wrong. what can i do. they are going to have a counseling session together to try to get all this stopped. to me he is a bully. he wants his way and no one here will let him walk on us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Don't let them sit near each other on the bus anymore. He may have ADD and Autism, but that shouldn't mean he is allowed to get away with everything.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:55 AM on Sep. 15, 2010