What would you have done? Drugs adult content

My family had a get together with uncles side of the family and my aunts side. his nephew lit a joint around kids on my aunts property. he was told to put it out by his wife because not only was he at my aunts but there were kids out there. he shoved his wife knocking her into a relative and breaking the railing and breaking a window and air conditioner. the cousin got hurt and yet he is threatening to file charges over her hubby handling him. were all like what the ..... what would you do?

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• The cops would have been called and charges pressed, he'd also be paying for everything and every one that was damaged. I hope his wife did the same for him physically abusing her.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 1:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• wow!! Drama! I would have called the cops on him right then and there!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i wouldve taken my kids and left
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• If I had been there, I would have called the cops. Relative or not, put your hands on my spouse is grounds for jail. Break railings, windows and ac's, he needs to pay that back. Sounds like someone still needs to file charges.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was not there. believe if i had been i would of been loading them up and leaving.
    sherryb1273

Comment by sherryb1273 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010