What do you plan to do for fun today?

i will most likely watch tv and take a walk

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• my dd and i gave our dog a bath..if you count that as fun...lol my dd (22 months) had a blast when the dog got out of the bath chasing after her...lol i got to relax on the couch and the dog tuckered out my dd, she is now gone for a nap, she was so tired..lol.....
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Nothing. I have to go to work after while so we will just be playing, getting the mail, and taking a bath as usual.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:59 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Does not mopping count as fun? I think I might head to the library after a bit, maybe go pick up a few things at the store... But, it looks rainy so I might just curl up with a book later and catch a nap.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 10:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• if you consider cleaning a house fun?? thats all i will be doing till my soaps come on later.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am scrapbooking my Wedding! My plan is to scrapbook at least one page a day until I am finished. I figure I may finish it by the time I die. LOL.
    CATsMom362

Answer by CATsMom362 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010