know of any safe websites for eleven year old girls?

looking for some web sites where my daughter can go safely for chat with other children

driftwood

Asked by driftwood at 11:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• try horseisle.com, its a game and you can chat on there too... i play it and you cant swear, tell people ages, names, or where you live and if you do one of those things the site blocks it and giveg a warning depending on severity and when you get to 12 it kciks you out for a few days or something, but i know its safe!! and its a game so have her try that! my 13 year old cousin got me into it...
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 11:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My daughter (only 7) plays on ClubPenguin and Webkins with her friends and it's designed for kids. I'm not sure if it's too young for a 12 year old, but you could try.
    I've heard that Nickelodeon and Disney both have one too, but I've never checked them out.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Club Penguin...my 11 yr old son loves it!
    itssweetness

Answer by itssweetness at 7:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• horwse.com or something like that. My little sister loves it. She can talk to other girls that like ponies and stuff!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• All 3 of my kids soon 2 b 6, 9 7 10 LOVE Club Penguin. There's something ablout little penguins running around lol lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I am in the process of checking out www.imbee.com. It actually seems to be set up similar to cafemom. I am seriously considering letting my dd sign up. It looks pretty neet.

Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• try americangirl.
    moniagee

Answer by moniagee at 5:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• american girl was great, they had a site that cost $20 a year and it was so nice, but they quit, my daughter wants to chat and i want to find a safe way...
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 7:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Try www.girlzlikeme.com it's an online magazine for girls 6-16. My 12 year old daughter started it and now is seen all over the world.

GirlzlikemeMom

Answer by GirlzlikemeMom at 10:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2009