i am bored everyday ( not sure where this should go)

i am starting to take walks, but once i do that and chores are done i am so bored. being out in the country is not so great can't just walk to town.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• i hear u sista, iv just moved to a very remote place to, where i don't no anyone. i dnt drive so if i want to do anything or go anywhere i have to get him to drive me, i hate it. i have a lil dog who i take walkin everyday and play with her in the yard during the day. i also lik to read. we dnt have much money, cos i am not working and expecting our first child. so if i wanted to paint or do lil prokscts, i cnt afford it or i cant be around the fumes. i went from working in the city 12 to 14 hour days and lucky if i got a day off a week, i was a workaholic. now im alil lost. i do the chores, walk and play with the dog and feel the same as you, wish i cud help. but i think just understanding where ur comin from helps. good luck :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It can be a hard adjustment. How about some hobbies? Learn to knit, crochet, sew, scrapbook... I bake a lot--gives a reason to spend more time walking...LOL I LOVE to read, so I do that everyday for a bit.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 10:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• There are so many things you could do---READ, learn to sew(clothing,etc) learn to knit and crochet, decorating---does your home have any painted walls you would like to change,do you need to do some small repairs? Do you like to bake? How about crossword puzzles? Man....I always find it so hard to understand why anyone is ever bored. Life is exciting! You just need to find things to do that are interesting and new.....I hope there is a library in your town. Books there can give you ideas too.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hi and hello, my name is Kris I would be happy to chat with u. I live in New York. Where r u located?? U had mentioned u r out of the country , may i ask...which country r u in now??? How r your surounding??? Bad spelling issues here..lol.. So here if u would like to become unbored. Take care and keep in touch Kris
    hnybe1

Answer by hnybe1 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Girl, you need a hobby! Write down some things you have always had an interest in. Pick one or two things to try. Taking pictures, sewing, gardening etc. Just learn something new, or try something new. Keeps the crazies at bay.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am in the US but i live out in the boonies in Indiana lol
    sherryb1273

Comment by sherryb1273 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010