Fience driving me crazy!!!

My fience my babies dad is driving me crazy. I have not had a job in like a year so he was the only one working and it was driving him crazy. So when i just recently got a job he is complaining because he has to take the children to my grandmas to watch them because he cant be alone with them (court stuff) and my grandma is one of those people who think that everyone is wrong except her and it drives him nuts when it comes to the kids. It drives me nuts too. But he was the one who wanted me to get a job right? Should I not be upset that he complains about it constintly to me? I need some advice on what to do!

kaylie_08

Asked by kaylie_08 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• Im not letting him be alone with them when I take him to my grandma's my grandma or grandpa are there so he is not alone with them. Also thats when it drives him nuts because he is there to watch them not her she is just there cause he cant be alone with them
    kaylie_08

Answer by kaylie_08 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Why can't he be alone with the kids? If that is the case, he needs to appreciate help when he has it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• If he is not suppose to be alone with them,,,Why are you letting him be alone with them,,,driving them to grandmas house is being alone with them,, isn't it???? Your taking your chances doing that....And about gradma  she's doing you a favor watching the kids,,,just deal with her attitude..Especially if your not paying her daycare prices..Or your not paying her at all.

Answer by louise2 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2008