Anyone ever hear of Secondlife? adult content

I used to play it but it seems to be all sex and shopping. although i did make some friends on there. but it has totally lost its appeal lately. i only log in to chat with two friends then leave.

Asked by sherryb1273 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• My husband used to play. He quit playing though for the same reasons you did. At first, it was really cool and he had this little alter ego thing going on. Then other players would ask him if he wanted to hook up or whatever, and after a little while of being talked to like that, he decided it wasn't for him.

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i seen it people talking about it on tv...but I assumed it cost alot of money to play it lol

Answer by glamomomo at 10:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I haven't heard of this before, doesn't sound like my kind of thing.

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• you can play on there for free but i tell ya you will end up paying. the avs are ugly so everyone starts spending to make the avs look good lol

Comment by sherryb1273 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I seen it on MTV when someone was addicted to it. I have not played it thought.

Answer by Misteh at 10:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Wow I heard Dwight Shrute talk about it on an episode of The Office, honestly I thought it was made up. LOL.

Answer by mrspierce06 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• never heard of it..

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010