Country girl or city girl????

I was raised as a small town city girl, but after marrying my "farm boy" I have become a country girl. Though I still love the excitement of visiting the big cities, I wouldn't change my life in the country for anything! There is no better place to raise your kids!!

jillybean4

Asked by jillybean4 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• City girl, definitely.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Definitely a city girl. I told my husband I will never live next door to cows or corn fields.
    wickedstepmom

Answer by wickedstepmom at 10:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I live in the city now...but will always be a country girl. I've had enough of the city and will be moving closer to the country in December. There is nothing like it!!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'm an international city girl stuck in an all-American country nothin to do little podunk town... sigh
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I guess you could say i'm a mixture of both. I'm from a very small town in TX, but Houston was only an hour away and I went there constantly when I needed my fix!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have to agree, I was born and raised a country girl. We have 3 boys, and wouldn't want them living in the city for nothing. It's more laid back, they can't walk all over town, risk getting in trouble. If they can't find something to do out here in the country, then it doesn't need to be done. I don't have anything against people who enjoy the city life, it's just not for us.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Raised in the city, and now I'm a very happy country girl!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 10:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• ive lived in both when i was in the country i didnt want to leave but once i was in the city didnt want to leave either.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Always been a city-girl~~but wouldn't mind living in the country---Definetely quieter!
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• 100% country girl. I hate cities... too many people and cars and buildings and focusing on the unimportant. I'd take the trees and the dirt and the animals and the farm and the simple life any day over all that.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 10:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2010