What do you think is considered clean? (To a husband)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He's not dirty, but I find that he drops things as he goes through the house. ie: soda can, socks, paper towels, etc. Wherever he gets finished with something there it goes! I find too that I follow through the house picking these things up and putting them up! It's frustrating, but I'm a SAHM so I let it slide. :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• ah ha. i really don't no, they give things a wipe, as long as you can't see the dirt from afer, then its clean,
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• to my dh, even if there is nothing done in my house and i think it looks like a pig's pen he say's that it is clean and that he don't see why i got to clean it up! LOL so that should answer your question!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• WHEN YOU THANK IT IS CLEAN THEN IT IS CLEAN
    angeldeb2010

Answer by angeldeb2010 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Like what? Clean person? Clean house? clean mind? My dh.. the lovely thing he is.. hahaha One time I asked him to clean the living room while I cleaned the kitchen. He said okay, which I was NOT expecting. So I'm cleaning the kitchen, taking my time, happy that it was the only room I would have to tackle. I mean I really went to town with the extra time I.. thought.. I had. Anyways, so after my kitchen is immaculate I go see how my living room is. *sigh* The man threw everything on the floor in piles.. No specific piles. I mean clean clothes with dirty, mixed on the floor, garbage and soda cans, bowls and tippys, diapers.. All kinds of shit in piles.. Then he is vacuuming AROUND the piles. OMG I will never forget that. I'm telling you he did it so I wouldn't ask again. haha I told him oh no.. CLEARLY you need more practice! hahaha Hes pretty good now!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• To my husband it is never clean enough... but who's cloths are on the floor..HMMM. Who's plate of food is sitting on the counter instead of in the sink or dishwasher??? I work all day to buddy so if you want it to look better maybe a little help would be nice!!!! WHEW that felt good. thanks. ; )
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• DH is a neat-freak - I am very lucky, because I don't have to clean up after him :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am very lucky my husband does laundry dishes (puts them in dishwasher, unloads the dishwasher . He also a very good dad and grampa.
    LindaGig

Answer by LindaGig at 1:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• lol well that depends... when my SO is finished at work he's covered in mud and oil... and sometimes it takes alot of dish soap to get it off lol... but if you're talking dishes etc... he's fantastic.... Which is good cause I'm a little OCD about clean lol.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My SO is VERY clean.. so the house is almost always cleaned and he showers like three times a day! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:24 AM on Sep. 15, 2010