JUST SHAREING

so i am baby sitting a 2 month old and my 19 month old son loves to give the baby hugs and kisses, i just think its adorable

do u have anything to share

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 10:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ive got to go to work BLEH.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My two-year old loves giving kisses to his five-month old sister and any other babies he meets. He's a very sweet, affectionate little boy :)
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My dd got her toddler bed yesterday , it is a sleigh toddler bed and she took hold to the end of it and tried to push it, then she looked at me so seriously and said Bookem!! (Bookem=broken)...all i could do was laugh!
    Then this morning when i went to get her up out of bed i opened her bedroom door and looked in at her and she had her tinkerbell foam chair up on the bed and her stuffed bunny in the chair...lol it was sooo cute!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am sitting here with you ladies and watching the news and when it comes to the weather they have little 2nd graders on there discussing the weather and they look so cute I found that so adorable so far they've had 2 boys and 1 girl it is so darling watching that. Ahh...our future meteorologists...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It's hubby's payday!!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am watching Caveman on TV - funny stuff!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Since my daught doensn't need diapersduring the day anymore, she loves to strip down and puts on new clothes (esp. underwear) up to 7 times a day.
    I'm thining of giving her a big dress-up-box. Otherwise I'm doing laundry all day long. lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My 2 years daugther loves her babay sister, she get so happy when she wakes ups, and just to be with her.
    Culikgada

Answer by Culikgada at 1:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My 2 year old loves her older sissy so much that when i get home from picking her up from school we walk through the door and the baby yells SISSY and runs past me to get to her sissy....then she gives me a hug....my boyfriend always says how do you like being second....he's just kidding but it makes me laugh...
    KME3

Answer by KME3 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My 3 year old GS has his favorites, but the cutest one I have heard is " Can you find pretty girls, please?"
    GiGito1SoFar

Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 6:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010