What movies did you love to watch over and over...

but can't (for whatever reason) anymore?

Red Dawn: I still think it's one of the best movies of the 80's, but it's hard to sit through now, the violence I guess gets to me. I'm not real big on violence anymore. Some films I can handle but not as much as before.

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle: Once I became a mother, that was it for me. Too creepy!

Cujo/Pet Sematary: I've actually only seen these a couple of times, but again, it's the mother thing. I don't like to see kids die.

Star Wars trilogy: Ok, I hate to add these, and I won't say that I never ever watch them anymore, but more often than not, when I do watch them, I tend to doze off during them. I feel so guilty cause I still think they are some of the best movies ever made and my loyalty has shifted I guess, LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• Titanic, Lost Boys, Dirty Dancing, Road House (watch that last night) just to name a few but so many more i can't name them all....
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Rigoletto, is my favorite. I have it on VCR form and my VCR is not working. :(
    CATsMom362

Answer by CATsMom362 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Forest Gump & The Rain Man
    LeannasMom409

Answer by LeannasMom409 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Planes, trains and automobiles and Home for the Holiday's. Oh, and any of the Chevy Chase vacations and John Candy movies.
    DebbieA

Answer by DebbieA at 12:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Are these movies you still like to watch or you can't??
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010