Who does the laundry most of the time at your house?

It's my chore to do the laundry but since I'm so tired with the radiation treatment these last few weeks my SO has really started to pitch in. He does the laundry and I fold them. I'm picky about how they are folded.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My SO or I washes and dries, and folds our laundry. Both of us was the kids' laundry, but I fold them and put them away
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Seriously? My husband would rather chop off a body part than do laundry for me. I do and have always done all the laundry for our family of five. I do a load a day.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do mine and the kids. I'm so picky about the way I want it done. My DH does his own because he laundry basket is right in the laundry room so it quick and easy
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do mine and my girls
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i do it all, always, my so is picky how they are folded, i told him if hes gona be so picky do it yourself, he stoped being so picky after that. everyone has their own ways of doin things. i fold one way, he does it the other.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Me....but that is one chore I really don't mind.
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do... I hate it is my least favorite chore. But I am again particular as to how it gets done, so I do it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My kids (and sometimes hubs) are supposed to take the the dirty laundry downstairs, I wash, fold it and separate it into individual piles and everyone is responsible for putting away his/her own clothes. Every once in a while hubs will toss in a load of laundry -- although that is usually a load of just his clothes.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My SO...I hate doing laundry, such a slow process
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2010