My son is having his second Birthday at the end of the month...

What Types of things did you do for your kids at 2 and what are some presents they enjoyed. We dont have alot to spend but we want him to enjoy himself and for noone to get bored.

JenKT

Asked by JenKT at 3:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We had my son a small pool party at our local community center. It was $1/kid to swim. They all enjoyed it. Good luck!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• we had a little cook-out at my house with a cake a decor. (we do that with all my ids every b-day)

as for toys, my son loves cars, books, trains, and gadgets. his fav thing he got was 5 dollar General Lee car that makes noise i got on sale at wal-mart. he loves the YEE-HAW, and the reving engine.
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 4:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Go to a local appliance store ask if they have any lg boxes take home paint ,make club house hours of fun Party local park maybe one with splash pad
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 4:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2008