baby fat and stretch marks?

does anyone have any secrets as to fading stretch marks?
and have any exercise vids. that helped you loose that tummy?
diets are important with maintaining weight, but is there any realistic foods out there that are good but dont cost a fortune to buy, or make??

keLly129

Asked by keLly129 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i had my daughter not to long ago n i am very lucky i lost most of my weight that i gained during pregnancy. but i still hav a lil bit of tummy trubble. im eating lots of fruits n llots of pushing my daughter in her stroller. i read a book n it said u loose 2 times more pushing a stroller then just walking without one. i kinda can see my thighs toneing up n belly going down. o n for strech marks bio-oil works wonders its about eleven bucks at wal-mart. i use it twice a day n my strech marks are lighting up. it oily at first but giv it about five min n it goes into ur skin lik lotion. hope i helped i lil. good luck.
    haileysmommy017

Answer by haileysmommy017 at 7:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Let me know, because I'm interested in this too!
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 11:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I am using a portion control product that has No drugs, side effects or stimulants, it is Dr formulated and patent-pending . It is a First to market product which means there is NOTHING out there like this. I lost 4lbs and 5 inches in my first week on it. it is amazing, I am also doing some at home workouts to help tone and i heard bio oil is really good for strech marks i should get some too lol :) If you would like to know more about what i am using to lose weight feel free to PM me or visit my site to learn more.
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 12:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Drink water! Half your body weight in ounces. No hydrogenated oil! Read your ingrediant tabs. Fiber! No white pastas or breads. Breastfeed! It pulls in your uterus, abs, and burns around 500 extra calories a day!
    Gahoona

Answer by Gahoona at 1:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Fruit. Eat lots and lots of it.

I have a flat stomach which is nice from eating so much fruit..and bundles of energy too.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 8:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The herb chickweed is great for fading stretch marks and scars.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• There is no cream or lotion etc. that you put on your skin that will get rid of stretch marks. The best thing to help with that & is free is exercising. Great news - that works for weight loss too ;o) As for dieting, I don't believe in it. I eat what I want in moderation and try to keep balanced nutrition and pH. Now, I am cheating with my stretch marks after baby #2. I am saving my money up to have laser treatments to zap those suckers away cuz exercise and time only does so much.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2008