WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS??

MY BABYS FATHER HAS BEEN ABSENT FOR 2YRS..DOESNT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MY SON...I BEEN A SINGLE MOM AND BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY SON ON MY OWN WITHOUT HIS HELP..SO RECENTLY HE'S STARTED CALLING AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO COME AROUDN..I REALLY DONT MIND BUT!! HE CAME AROUND TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE AND DISIPLINE MY SON..I DIDNT TAKE IT SO I KICKED HIM OUT...I REALLY THINK HE HAS NOBODY TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND TRY TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE AND DISIPLINE MY CHILD WHAT DO YOU LADYS THINK I SHOULD DO THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!?!?!?!

jrsmommy17

Asked by jrsmommy17 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you have to let him know that because he hasnt been around he cant tell you how to disscipline ur child. but u shouldnt kick him out of the childs life cause it really sucks raising a boy without any male role models around. so he has to know before he gives any parenting tips he has to get to know his child first. and then yall can talk about discipline. i know from experience though boys get away wit so much wit their moms. so having a man who helps YOU stop ur boy from becoming completely uncontrollable is a good thing. and i know that from experience. my son is 11 and im trying to regain control of him..lol
    Sins8shun

Answer by Sins8shun at 10:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Id say........ Well thanks for the concern but where were ya the lat 2yrs???

His opinion means nothing!
    raebaby2010

Answer by raebaby2010 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You were right. He hasn't even earned the privilege of being called dad. He has some catching up to do if he wants any respect from you or your baby.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I think you did the right thing you go girl
    LindaGig

Answer by LindaGig at 11:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010