What should I do...Someone please help me put my worrying to rest.

Well, My husband and I have an 18 month old daughter. My pregnancy with her was awful, sick all the time, feeling bad...But never any bleeding.
We are currently pregnant again (Yeah). I am only four week but feel fine. Three days ago I started spotting. I have no cramping or pain. Just the uncomfortable nagging, pressure feeling of a pending period. What I read says this is normal, but I still can not help but worry about it. Should I just wait and see? Should I call my doctor by Monday? Could I loose the baby and not have a single cramp or pain? Because it is still early in my pregnancy could my body just be having a light period. Help, I just don't know!

hughesmel

Asked by hughesmel at 11:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some minor cramping and pressure and/or spotting can be normal for some women. I have had the minor cramps and pressure with every one of my pregnancies except the first. However, I had bright red bleeding for a couple weeks before I started with the big cramps when I lost my first pregnancy. Every pregnancy and every miscarriage is different. You should definitely see your doc.
    proud_mommy_87

Answer by proud_mommy_87 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I've never lost a baby, but this is normal. I got some pressure that felt like a pending period this time around too, though no spotting. I'm not sure that there's really any reason to see your OB - I know this may sound hard, but there's not really anything he can do if you are going to loose the baby.
    But don't stress, that will help out, I've heard of women who bleed all through their pregnancies, so don't worry about it.
    And congratulations :)
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 11:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i had cramps alot the more babys the worse they are i never miscarried i spotted alittle though the dr said cramping is normal
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 11:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• WE ,, WE are not pregnant,, you are pregnant,,,We are having a baby,,,It irritates me when women gives their man credit for carrying the baby...They had the fun and easy part.

Answer by louise2 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Some bleeding and spotting can be completely normal- I think, up to 30 % of women have bleeding and it is fine...BUT PLEASE call your obgyn and get examined.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• yes usually everyone spots on the day or week of ur expected period. I always did with both kids and so did my friends. Thats always a sign that ur pregnant.
    Anonymous