My son is ten years old and has ADHD, OCD,ASTHMA, WHEN HE PLAYS WITH HIS FRIENDS AND THEY COME TO OUR HOUSE TO PLAY, ONE LITTLE BOY IS ALWAYS ASKING HIM TO GET MONEY

MY SON IS VERY INTIMIDATED BY THIS CHILD. NOBODY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH THIS BOY AND MY SON IS ATTRACTED TO HIS TOUGH IMAGE . MY CHILD HAS BECOME INCREASING VIOLENT AND TO THE POINT OF PSYCOSIS WHEN THIS CHILD IS AROUND. HE CALLS ME NAMES , THREATENS ME WITH AKNIFE THAT IS DULL, THE BOY THEN GOES INTO THE BATHROOM AND TAKES MY SONS PHONE AND CALLS HIS MOTHER AND TELLS ALOT OF LIES.I AM NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW. I AM DISABLED AT THIS TIME AND ON A FIXED INCOME. I WAS A TEACHER, AND HAD MANY TRAININGS IN ALL SORTS OF BEHAVIORS WHEN i worked at the ymca until 3 years ago. The child has changed my child drastically. THEY CANNOT STAY APART FROM EACH OTHER. THE CHILD TEXT CRAZY TEXT LOVING SEEING MY SON FLIPOUT LIKE THIS. WE TRIED TO KEEP THEM APART BUT NO LUCK. ANY SUGGESSTIONS. I WANT MY LOVING LITTLE BOY BACK. NOT THIS CRAZY, BULLY THREATING FOR MONEY. THEY HAVE WENT BOWLING MCDONALDS, SHEETS , ICE

Bluesky626

Asked by Bluesky626 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• You are the parent here. Put a stop to it. Texing? Take his phone away.. Don't let him leave the house.. He needs to be punished. Just because he has some problems doesn't mean he should be treated like an angel when he does bad things. He may need to see a specialist of some kind..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• So what exactly is your reasoning for still allowing this boy in your home? Are you scared of a ten year old? You are the parent. Act like one and protect your son from an obviously bad influence. If you need to move, then MOVE. What on Earth are you waiting for??? Stop being a victim and take some control of your life, and get some help for your son NOW.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have to agree, it might make your son mad at first and for a while, but STOP letting him in your house.take his phone away and I agree, if you can, move out of the neighborhood.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I can't believe that you would even let this kid in the house?? Call his Mother and tell her that he is forbid to come to your house EVER. If he comes and wont leave outside the front door, call the Police & let them handle it. Talk to his teachers and tell them that you do not want these two boys in the same class or to have contact & tell them why. YOU are the Boss, not your Son. Let him have a fit if he has to about not seeing this other kid, he will eventually get over it. Can you bring him out after school to the library or enroll him in an after school activity? I am sure that there is something he would like to do after school other than being at home. He could do his homework at the library too. Occupy his down time and he will forget the other kid.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Tell off the kid and the mother--say " Look here I do not want you around get the hell ouf of here and say away or I will get a restraining order, and have you charged with harassment" I did that last week to a neighbor kid and his mom--keeps ripping my kids shirts and hitting him and leaving bruises, and my kid can not fight back because he is so strong he can easily hurt someone by accident.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• How are you not able to keep your ten year old away from another kid? Don't let him in your house. And watch your son when he plays outside so you know he isn't with the other kid. Contact the school and explain the situation. I do not care what medical issues are there, he is still old enough to know better. Take his phone away and ground him.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would put a stop to them hanging our and talk to him about respect- teach him that this kid does not show him or you any respect and let him know that you will not tolerate people treating others that way. He will probably be mad, but will get over it and will hopefully understand the reasoning
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• If I were you I would go talk to the boy's parents and tell them how you feel. All of you, both kids and both sets of parents all need to sit down and have a heart to heart. You never know they may feel the same way. Maybe this boy needs to have a reality check done for him. You could always call the local authorities and let them know what is going on. If your son is doing those things to you, then you never know they other kid could be doing the same to his parents. I have a stepson that other parents have not wanted around their kids bc he seems to act a fool and get himself and others into trouble. Good luck mom I hope all works out for you.
    mistym31

Answer by mistym31 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• cut the friendship off
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2010