What were your signs?? adult content

I am due like any day the dr says.. Baby is ahead of schedule with weight and measurement. Ive been having crazy spurts of energy then tiredness.. My crotch hurts so bad like the baby is prying its way out lol.. Hes not I know & I know its just him burrowing in for the delivery.. And by the way I am 90% effaced and dilated 4.. So how did u tell or know birth was drawing near for your little one(s)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are VERY, VERY close to labor. Have you tried walking and sex?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I didn't. I was 5 days past my due date then went into labor at midnight with my first. That happened for all 3 of my kids - no early indication that they were ready to come out.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I cleaned like crazy, closets and everything.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You're getting very close, I was dialated to 4 for about 3 weeks though, with my last 2 babies. Everyone is so different, just remember, as excited you are now, once the baby comes, you're so busy and tired, you'll wish she/he would be back in the womb,lol...........
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do all kinds of walking I have a 2 yr old and a 7 yr old at home now also I am a bartender and dr is still letting me work with limited hours of course but prolly lets me work jus cuz if I were to go into labor I work like 5 min from hospital lol.. Sex ha yeah right hurts like hell babies head is so far down it hurts in anyway to do it!!
    renee50

Answer by renee50 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I can't relate because I had to have c-sections. Good luck!
    jennymax

Answer by jennymax at 11:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• With my first I had false labor pains for three days before she came and had had none the rest of my pregnancy. Each day they would get worse and more "real" feeling and then finally progressed to actual contractions. With my son this didn't happen. I had false labor for weeks and weeks before he was born. The only indication was spotting and mild cramping the night I went in labor. I was told to try walking to see if they would get more regular and my water broke. I know it's frustrating, but some women have no indicators whatsoever and others do. You'll just have to wait and see! Good luck!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my mucus plug came out over the course of 3 days and thats when I realized it was going to be time soon, then on the 3rd day my water broke when i woke up and I knew for sure lol, I had her 8 hours later
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My muscus plug came out and I didn't feel well all day.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well with my 1st i didn't know....i was at work and left at lunch to go to the doctor he said i was in labor and admitted me to the hospital...with my second i had intense belly cramps and i made my dh take me to the hospital, had my ds the next day
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010