After having a baby is it normal to feel like your husband dont love you as much as he did before and to feel he dont think you are as atractive as you were?

KendraCagle

Asked by KendraCagle at 3:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• yes, it's very normal!!!!
    (((((HUGS)))))
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 4:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Possibly sounds like the baby blues. Please speak to your doctor about how you are feeling. Your feelings and hubby's are normal in my opinion after a new baby. Ask the Dr. to be sure it's not the baby blues.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• So normal. I still feel this way even after 2 months,. ITs just our hormones most of the time dear. (loves)
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 4:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I know how you feel,I would cry all the time and tell my hubby why doesn't he love me anymore.He would sit and hug me and tell me that he does love me.I think,I know it was just my hormones going wacko!!(L.O.L)
    tracey77978

Answer by tracey77978 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• yesss. i still get like that sometimes.. its the worst feeling. we have our good days and bad, but its getting so much better so good luck!!!
    imheatherduhh

Answer by imheatherduhh at 5:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• absolutely. especially if he's spending all the time he used to spend wiht you with the baby. you just need to talk to him and go out or something when you are comfortable leaving the baby. you need some couple time.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2008