Has this happened to you before?

I just went off the pill last month. It had me on 28 day cycles. My husband and I have been trying since then. I know it normally takes awhile for the meds to get out of your system, but i've heard of people being pregnant right away. Ive always been irregular off the pill, but being that i just went off i would think id start like i have been for at least the first month. The last couple weeks ive been very tired and im hungry almost right after i eat sometimes. My stomach has also been tearing up on me. I havent had any menstrual cramps, which isnt normal. Has anyone experienced this and if so, what was your outcome?

PromisedOne

Asked by PromisedOne at 11:27 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant with my son 2 weeks after coming off the pill and I even had what I thought was a period. It never hurts to take a test if you suspect it
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• After I got off the pill it took me three months to get my period back to how it use to be. But it you think you are test and see what it says.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Even though the pill kept me on a 28 day cycle, my first month off the pill I always went back to a 30 or 31 day cycle. Were you doing anything to track when you ovulated?? If not then you'll just have to wait for AF to show or get a positive hpt. Good luck!
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 3:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My doc told me to track my BBT, but to wait til my next cycle so i would know what cycle days i was on. So no, i haven't been tracking. :( I don't even feel like i'm gonna start at all. I had been on the pill before a few years ago and when i went off, i stayed regular for the 1st month, then it started getting weird. I'm gonna try to wait a few more days and if no AF i'll take a test. I've had a hard TTC road. Please pray this won't be another disappointment.
    PromisedOne

Comment by PromisedOne (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010