Hate cooking?

How many of you hate cooking? If I'm hungry, I want something fast. I hate scroung around for something to eat.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I LOVE to cook, and just about everything in my house is home made. To me, I get so much more satisfaction from a food when I've wanted it, planned for it, and made it in a way that is yummy and healthy for my family. This is something that I want to pass on to my kids. We set the example, ya know? Start simple, like a home made pumpkin bread for the fall. Or plan some really tasty side dishes to go along with a store bought rotisserie chicken. Learn to make your kids' favorite foods in an all natural, healthy way. It can be fun. Cleaning it up sucks, but the cooking part can really be fun!
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I don't hate cooking, but I'm not very good at it. Everyone else in my family is really good at cooking and I'm very bad. Sometimes I get lucky and make something that's good, but sometimes I don't. Even the "easy" stuff to cook is hard for me. But I'm totally with you on the fast thing. That's why I always try to have tv dinners around for lunch time and leftovers...LOL
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I absolutely love to cook. The kitchen is where I can just let go of anything that's troubling me and let my creativity take over. For me, there is nothing better than sitting down at the table with my family and watching them enjoy something I created for them. Like they say, the key ingredient is love! lol

Cooking is easier than most people think, because it isn't an exact science. There are some hard and fast rules, yes, but once you master the basics, your options are infinite! It's therapeutic also...nothing like taking a mallet to some meat when you're frustrated! hehe
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I don't mind cooking as long as someone will make up the menu. I hate thinking of what to make
    randi159

Answer by randi159 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i hate cooking and i hate trying to think of something to cook. If I had someone to tell what they want cooked and have everything set out for me, i wouldn't mind so much.
    melamy99

Answer by melamy99 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I LOVE to cook.. Its the cleaning up that I HATE! lol.. :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 3:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2008