Can you believe this??

Last Spring I was in the Kitchen putting out dishes in the dishwasher, as I looked up I saw a guy looking in my window in the middle of the day with a black hoodie on and he had the hoodie over his head trying to cover his face. As I freaked out, I seen his face and I watched him jump off of our porch (which is the 2nd floor, about 10-12 feet up) he ran into the apartment below us and shut the door, because he stays with the girl below us sometimes & their all strung out on drugs. At the time alot of people had been complaining of their things being stolen around our apartment complex.
So, yesterday... I was going to my car to get something out and I seen the guy who was looking through our window. He looked at me and said "Can you give us a ride?" I said, NO and I walked off, because I didn't want things to get out of hand. HOW THOUGHT HOW COULD HE EVEN ASK ME!!!

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 11:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would call the apartment a manger and report what has occurred. If he bugs you again, call the police!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 11:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• man that is crazy but when your on drugs he probly didnt even remember or thought u didn't see his face
    smoochie85

Answer by smoochie85 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Wow..drugs will do that to ya!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i would call the cops now...thats creepy
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I made a Police report back in the Spring and my landlord knows. The sad part is the girl down under is is so careless she left her child alone all night about 3months ago. She is about the same age as my Daughter around 2 and Me & My hubby found the little girl outside, she had crawled through her mothers bedroom window, standing out on the sidewalk with no clothes on not even a diaper. We called the police & child services same and took the little girl and she got placed with a family member. When they asked me for a ride yesterday, they both were high and stumbling around. I wanted to say something so bad, but you never know what somebody on drugs might do to you or your family.
    marcnsarah

Comment by marcnsarah (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I feel sorry for the little girl. It's sad when a mom choses the boyfriend over her own daughter :0(
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Is moving an option? Sounds like you're not living in the safest of areas.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Not at the moment, but hopefully by next year.
    marcnsarah

Comment by marcnsarah (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Damn a apartment manager call the police before this situation gets worse or you could get really hood and get your "crazy cousin" to come over an handle that guy, let them know you got people (guys preferably) around you that can protect you if need be.
    Cheri739

Answer by Cheri739 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• go complain to the police and put out a restraining order if need be
    Cheri739

Answer by Cheri739 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010