How will your kids turn out?

Do you think your kids will be 10 times worse than what you were or do you think that saying is nonsense?

bradymoma86

Asked by bradymoma86 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, he is already way ahead of me and I am freakin' smart. He doesn't really do anything bad...he is 14y/o and is an awesome kid. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh I hope they are good kids..hahahah..thats funny! I'm sure I will go through some things, but a good mother will overcome it all! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• They are good kids so far. The 2 that are pretty much grown are way better than I was...but I would never tell them that.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My oldest (23) is turning out to be a fine young man 50% is father 50% me. His dad was a partier in school I was a goody 2 shoes ( for lack of a better phrase) I talked with my son and was totally honest with him about school, money, drugs, drinking, sex, kids, women etc etc I think he has a good head on his shoulders he is going to college part time and working part to full time
    My youngest I think will turn out pretty well also he is showing signs of being a good person and is a good student
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No, so far they are turning out better than me and I hope it stays that way! They are good kids.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well how did we turn out depends on how our kids will be. as we pass our values and ideas and they grow on us .
    bhavrisha

Answer by bhavrisha at 1:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No, my kids they going to be better than me, my older son is in honor roll since kindergarten and he never was in pre-k, my second son is good at music and basketball for be B+, and my daughter is an exceptional student, I never have their opportunities.
    Bluejayjan

Answer by Bluejayjan at 7:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it"
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010