Would you rather.....Chip your front tooth in half and not hurt it OR chip your back tooth in half and expose a nerve? The catch, you cannot get into the dentist for three months.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in

• Well since I knocked out the majority of both of my front teeth (although exposing many nerves lol) I know I could manage without going to the dentist I'd just grab a nail file and file down the sharpness lol. I'd much rather have a broken tooth without exposed nerves. At least with broken front teeth eating is still an option without too much pain
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• oooh..i can't stand mouth pain..i did have an exposed nerve for about 3 months and couldnt get to the dentist..it was hell. I don't think i want to do that again. i guess the front tooth..i just wouldnt open my mouth unless i absolutely had to do so
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I actually did chip my front tooth. I've been to the dentist and they worked out a treatment plan but I haven't had the nerve to go through with it. So I walk around with a freaking half a tooth.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Definitely the front tooth. It would be AGONY to go three months with an exposed nerve!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 12:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010