what do you do if your really stress out

i'mm so stress out until i'm to the point i feel my self going into a nervous break down i'm also depressed about my weight ,tryin to move, havin' money problems,tryin' o take care of kids and most of all have a sorry ass husband that i'm tired of and won't leave doing everything on my on..... i cook ,clean ,watch kids 247 365 days ayear all he do is work come home eat lay down and playcomputer games ps2 games and head out for work the next day may i metion loves lokk8in' at dirty movies(porn) barely have time ot my self what should i do about this he take his money and what he want with it.... been stop giving money to me
I'M JUST OT THE POINT WHER I WANT OT CRY OUT FOR HELP ....... WHAT SHOULD I DO

katina129

Asked by katina129 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• It's time for you...I've been in your shoes and trust me its no fun being the sole support for everyone, without having an outlet for yourself...it's time that you turn things around to feel better for yourself...you'll see that once you begin to treat yourself right, the whole entire household will run more smoothly...but you must take it a step at a time...your dh either needs to cooperate and help you around the house or he needs to speed on because he's contributing to your stress...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I feel for you! First of all, we all feel like this sometimes. Some days I litterally scream at the top of my lungs (usually alone in the car on the freeway). I actually feel a little better after doing it! But all kidding aside, you HAVE to find something for you. Take a class or something once a week and tell hubby Wednesday is his day to watch the kids for 2 hours. Or, find whatever works for you. It could even be an uninterrupted hot bath. You have to insist on your ME time. Stay positive. We all have money issues from time to time and have those days where you feel completely under water. You will have better days! I promise. Look forward to them and they will happen.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Ask for help from friends or family if possible. I cry a lot when I get stressed out. Try and take time for yourself. I tell my SO how I am feeling and let him know I am at my breaking point. I get upset about my weight, at lack of sleep, the state of my house, my vacuum sucks, I don't get a moment for myself. If you can schedule a night a week that you get to go out with a friend, or go to someone's house. The longer you go without time for yourself, the more stressed you may become.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i would take a small vacation away from him and my family. let him see what your everyday life is like. he might appreciate you more.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2008