What are your children going to be for Halloween?

My six yr. old is going to be a Vampire. Our baby due in Oct. is going to stay home with me while dad takes the Vampire Trick-or-Treating. His other big brother is to old to go Trick-or-Treating.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 11:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids are all going as firefighters, and my husband is going to dress up in his fire gear and walk around with them. It'll be too cute :)
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 1:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i have 1 year old twin boys and I'm leaning towards buzz and woody haha :D
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my dd wants to be a ballerina and i think i'm going to dress the baby up as obi won kanobi or however u spell it...that's what dh wants him to be anyways lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My 8 yr old daughter wants to be a genie and my 6 yr old son wants to be a pirate.
    NicEnno

Answer by NicEnno at 11:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• mine will be a brand new big sister on halloween. i'm due the 24th. i think we are going to skip trick or treating unless grandma wants to take her.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My one year old son is going to be a t rex. and my month old dd is going to be a bumble bee. They are both to young for trick or treating but were going to a halloween party thing.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Mine's still debating between batman and a dinosaur
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• busy with their own kids.
    nananessa

Answer by nananessa at 11:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'm due on Oct. 22 ! and i don't want to miss Halloween !! but if i have to..my son is going with my mom as Buzz lol
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my youngest is going to be a transforming optimus prime. I have been working on the costume for 3 days so far ( just here and there) but getting ideas and collecting boxes since July. He was a transforming bumblebee (see my home page for the pics) last year, he loves transformers so much he wanted to continue the theme this year. ( I personally think he is trying to slowly kill his mother lol) I keep telling my DH next year he is a ghost !! I already have the sheet !! LOL
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010